AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Sherman, Sarah" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 14:36:51 -0600
Thank you to those who contributed opinions and experiences regarding this
issue.  There are two reasons we cared to know how you felt and what you
knew about this: for one, I was toying with the idea of adding Lynx as
another option for students to try if they had not already done so (in the
AT realm); for two, we are doing some research in this area and wanted to
determine which type of browser we should use as our focus.  It is important
to know what the majority of the population in higher ed, libraries, work,
home, etc. used (because of either preference or availability) so that our
findings would be meaningful.

At our university we use IE as well.

Sarah Sherman
University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point