AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Schmetzke, Axel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 20:05:49 -0500
Hi there,

I just expanded my Web Accessibility Survey Page at
http://library.uwsp.edu/aschmetz/Accessible/websurveys.htm. It now contains,
among others, a link to my latest study on web accessibility. This study,
which covers twenty-four U.S. universities, includes information on the
accessibility of general campus pages, library pages and the pages of
library schools.

If you have collected similar data, please let me know and I'd be glad to
refer to them on my page.

Axel Schmetzke
Library
University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point