AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
J Allegrini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 09:35:53 -0400
Tanya,
I remember being told by my eye doctor that generally a person with
traditional eyesite should sit 3 times the monitor size away from the
monitor-that's 57 in for a 19 inch monitor.  Computer ergonomic general setup
guidelines specify approximatley 36 in. I know some of the library patrons
where I work have been told by their doctors not to look too long at any
monitor.

Keep us informed if you learn anything specific that can help up make
information not only accessible but safe.
===== Original Message From "Library Access -- http://www.rit.edu/~easi"