AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Boyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 14:25:47 -0400
Beth,

Whenever there's an ADA question, I like to defer to my ADA regional center,
one of the Disability and Business Technical Assistance Centers. There's one
for every region in the United States and its territories. In this case, I
contacted the Mid-Atlantic DBTAC. Here is the director's response below.

Carol Boyer
Project Associate
RESNA Technical Assistance Project
1700 N. Moore Street, Suite 1540