AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dick Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 00:46:33 -0600
Hi Everyone

It occurred to me that a recent post about reading to MP3 files, may not be
clear to some just what we are talking about and what a rendering might
sound like

I took the time this evening to post an example of what a reading sounds
like. I hope you find it useful. I will leave the file up for a couple of
weeks in case you know others that might want to check it out.

You will need RealPlayer/RealOne to play the file.

I listen to speech all the time so my view may not mean much, but I do
think that the file is quite understandable.

Here is the URL.

http://easi.cc/media/dlitd.htm

Dick

Dick Banks
CIO EASI: Equal Access to Software and Information
http://easi.cc