AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Green, Marilyn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 09:19:01 -0500
Dr. Walling
I'd like to know more about viewing the above televised class sessions.
Please provide the
required information for connecting with the satellite.  Is there a cost to
view the sessions without being enrolled as a student?
Thank You!
Marilyn A. Green
Staff Development Coordinator
Richland County Public Library