AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jackie McCraw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 13:38:17 -0500
I cannot read this message or the attachments re the CSUN Conference.  How do I
access this info? -

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Phone: (206) 220-7934

[**** Insert text here ****]

Electronic Preregistration Materials Now Available
for CSUN's 13th Annual Conference,
"Technology and Persons with Disabilities"

The Center on Disabilities at California State University,
Northridge announces the immediate availability of preregistration
materials in electronic form for its 13th Annual, International
Conference, "Technology and Persons with Disabilities," to be held
in Los Angeles, March 17-21, 1998.

Complete information, including a preliminary program, hotel
information, and a registration form (last pages of attachment), is
available by accessing the attached file or through the Web at
http://www.csun.edu/cod/

Hard copies will be mailed in early January, 1998.
Please Note:

Our records indicate that you have inquired at one time or
another about the programs of the Center on Disabilities at
California State University, Northridge.  From time to time we send
out brief notices about our programs which include publications,
training programs, conferences, and job announcements.

If you do not wish to receive these announcements, please
accept our apologies and reply to us, noting, "Please remove" in
the subject of your email.  Thank you.

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Center on Disabilities                    *
California State University, Northridge   *
18111 Nordhoff Street                     *
Northridge, CA  91330-8340                *
P: 818-677-2578 V/TDD/Message             *
F: 818-677-4929                           *
Email:    [log in to unmask]                    *
Website:  http://www.csun.edu/cod/        *