AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 12:14:45 -0700
I received the following request and thought there are members of this list
who are better suited to respond to her request than I.  Please respond
directly to Brittany, not to me or the list.  Thanks.

Earlier this AM Brittany wrote me the following:

I am looking for a brailler.  Do you know where I could get one?  I have a
slate and stylus which works well when I write to two blind people.  But, I
thought it might be a little easier with a brailler.  If you could give me
some advice on where to get a used one that would be great!  I have learned
braille and work the blind at the Ohio State School for the Blind once a
week.  Also, I do know that the Howe Press carries braillers, but their
betwen $600 and $900.

>Thanks!
>Brittany Toda

Toda's
1151 Lori Lane
Westerville, Ohio 43081
GOD IS LOVE

Julia Allegrini, Library Supervisor
Northern Kentucky Talking Book Library
502 Scott Boulevard
Covington KY41011
859-491-7610

Check the URL below to register your institutions
Web page in EASI's Batteri-free Web contest.
http://www.rit.edu/~easi