AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MARLENE MCINTOSH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 13:03:11 -0400
I am pleased to announce that our training guides are available for sale!

Announcing! Training guides for
textHELP! Read and Write - version 5 - $20
Kurzweil 3000 - version 5 - $25
(Shipping may be extra for large orders)

These guides are created to allow you to learn how to use these software programs to assist with the reading and writing process.

Each guide includes a CD-ROM with practice files and a scanned version of the training guide to allow you to use it with textHELP! or Kurzweil 3000.  The guides are an excellent resource for both educators, librarians, and students alike.

I am attaching 2 files which contain a sample PDF file of part of the Kurzweil 3000 Training Guide as well as the sample file that is required for the exercise.

To order, please send a cheque to the address below (made payable to "Cambrian College")

If you would like more information, please contact me at the address at the bottom of this message.

Thank you!
Marlene McIntosh

Cambrian College
The Glenn Crombie Centre