AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nicole Gant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 13:18:08 -0700
This is from the Seattle Public Library website:

Interpreters for Library Programs

Interpreters will be provided for deaf and deaf-blind patrons who wish to
attend Library programs, tours, or classes, or who need to meet with Library
staff, ASL PSE, Oral, tactile, or close vision interpreters are available.
To request an interpreter, please contact the LEAP Coordinator at
206-386-4690 v/tty, or e-mail [log in to unmask] Please provide two weeks
advance notice for interpreter scheduling.