AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dick Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 11:41:25 -0500
Yes. I hve seen the Tiger in action and it is the best that I have seen as
an overall embosser. It does a great job with graphs and charts.

John Gardner, the developer of Tiger, is a good friend and it is only fair
that I say that here.

It is a wonderful product and John and his crew do a super job of
supporting their product.

To be honest, I hve never had any experience with the Juliet Pro Embosser,
but they have been around a very ling time and that in itself says a great
deal.

Dick

At 09:18 AM 9/20/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi, all -
>We are in the market for a new embosser. We would be using it primarily for
>documents, but it would be cool to be able to do some tactile graphics as
>well. We were planning to get a Juliet Pro, but now I am hearing about the
>Tiger embosser. Anyone have some experience they want to share?
>Marti
>________________________________
>Marti Goddard, Access Services Manager
>San Francisco Public Library
>100 Larkin Street
>San Francisco, CA 94102-4733
>415-557-4557 (v) 415-557-4433 (tty)
>415-557-4531 (fax)

Dick Banks
CIO - EASI
Equal Access to Software and Information
http://easi.cc