AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Schneider, Katherine S." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EASI's Library Accessibility Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 2009 20:21:53 -0500
What about accessibility/disability services?  Kathie (age 60 so disability is a familiar term and beats the heck out of "handicapped")

Katherine Schneider, Ph.D.
Senior Psychologist, Emerita
Counseling Service
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire

If you work on your mind with your mind, how can you avoid immense confusion? - Seng-Ts'an