AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Yared, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 09:14:36 -0400
        I have not seen libraries in the annual EEOC ADA statistics.
The June 1999 issue of Computers in Libraries is a cover story
on adaptive technologies.
        Instead of fighting the disablist attitude of libraries
and spending time and energy on looking for complaints,
how about working on breaking down barriers and solving problems?
        Mike Yared