AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Schneider, Katherine S." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EASI's Library Accessibility Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 15:47:10 -0500
I'd be glad to help.  I'm blind and use Window Eyes screen reader.

Katherine Schneider, Ph.D.
Senior Psychologist, Emerita
Counseling Service
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire

The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30
years of his life. - Muhammad Ali