AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prof Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 1998 17:12:33 -0400
KidSource Website gives EASI K-12 Center Five Stars
Below is the review from the KidSource page.  EASI's Kids Center is
largely the work of anne Macleod, and I want to give her warm and
personal thanks for this accomplishment.  She is also moderating a
listserv discussion for EASI on kids access to science and math.  To
join this list, send mail to [log in to unmask] with one
line saying sub easi-sem (and your name).

Check out the Kids Center at http://www.rit.edu/~easi

Thanks, Anne.

Norman Coombs
Chair of EASI

EASI's K-12 Educational Technology Centre

EASI is dedicated to providing the latest information and resources on
improving K-16 access to technology in education for students with
disabilities or in special education. Utilizing distance learning online
courses and workshops, discussion listservs, a scholarly journal and a website
full of resources on Adaptive & Assistive Technology, hardware, software and
best practices in K-12 education, EASI has developed a complete resource and
collaborative effort towards increasing the success of educational technology
for students with disabilities. As an affiliate of the American Association of
Higher Learning and with Grants from the National Science Foundation EASI has
been providing parents and educators high quality current information within
their realm for the last 12 years. With a current thrust on increasing access
to science & math learning, EASI recently devloped a wide set of resources on
their website in this area. We hope you visit and let us know what you think
and what we can add to better meet your needs!

A must-see adaptive technology resource site for teachers, administrators and
parents who are interacting and making educational decisions for K through
12th grade children with disabilities. Bookmark this site!