AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Bern, Alan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 14:25:00 -0800
Expires After: 5/5/2003 01:00

Dear All,

As a place to start, take a look at http://www.ala.org/newsite wherein the
PowerPoint explains that the ALA website will adhere "to Level II of W3C's
Website Accessibility Initiative."

Alan Bern, Berkeley Public Library

>>> Schmetzke, Axel 03/31/03 01:41PM >>>
Dear Ellen (and everyone else),

You are asking precisely the very question(s) that came to my mind when
I read the ALA announcement. I decided to wait until April 7, when I
have a chance to take a peek at it.
Once the new ALA site is up, let's discuss its accessibility on this
forum and, if needed, figure out what to do about it.

Greetings,

Axel
Axel Schmetzke
University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point