AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Julie Klauber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 09:36:55 -0400
Linda,

I'm not so sure that I would promote this site.  Please correct me if I'm
wrong, but I believe that the main page is a table with two columns --
which some screen readers may read right across.  Not a very good example
of web site accessibility.

Julie

Julie Klauber
Disability Resources
http://www.disabilityresources.org
SCLS Talking Books Plus
http://www.suffolk.lib.ny.us/tbp

> From: Linda L. Walling <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: interesting Web site
> Date: Monday, June 05, 2000 2:48 PM
>
> I may be the last to know about this site, but I'm sending the URL in
case
> it's new to you, too. It's called Jakob Nielsen's site (Usable
Information