AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marti Goddard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 15:29:25 -0700
We recently sent a posting for a half-time librarian in our Deaf Services
Center. That is a great job with wonderful coworkers and patrons who come
to us from all over the greater Bay Area.

It is possible that a successful candidate for the Deaf Services Librarian
job may be able to work additional hours each week as a
"Part-Time-As-Needed (PTAN)" librarian. PTANs in the Main Library have the
opportunity to work at reference desks throughout the building - a terrific
way to get experience working with patrons of all ages.

If you are interested in the Deaf Services position, but are concerned
about the fact that it is part-time, please call Kathy Lawhun, Assistant
Chief of the Main Library (415/557-4558) to learn more about PTAN
opportunities. Please note that similar opportunities are available at
other libraries in the Bay Area.

Marti
Marti Goddard, Access Services Manager
San Francisco Public Library
100 Larkin Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
415-557-4557 (v) 415-557-4433 (tty)
415-557-4531 (fax)

Check the URL below to register your institutions
Web page in EASI's Batteri-free Web contest.
http://www.rit.edu/~easi