AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Linda L. Walling" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 18:14:19 -0500
I thought you might be interested in the following message I got from one of
our faculty members when I forwarded the message about Web access. The
Halloween Documents are quite interesting. Good ole Microsoft strikes again!
Linda

Linda Lucas Walling
College of Library and Information Science
University of South Carolina
Columbia, SC 29208
Phone: 803-777-2298
Web page: http://www.libsci.sc.edu/linda/walling.htm