AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prof Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 08:22:15 -0500
Hello:

If you are attending CSUN and are willing to volunteer for either of the
projects listed below, write me, Norman Coombs [log in to unmask]
BUT PLEASE do NOT reply to this mail as it will go to the list and not to me.

1.  EASI and DO-IT will be sharing a booth in the exhibit hall this year.
We can use a small handful of volunteers to help crew the booth for an hour
or two at a time.  We can use help Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning.
Especially Friday and Saturday morning.  We will have handouts to give out,
some items for sale and some items on a computer to demo . . . demo means
just clicking on relevant items on the web to show them.

The second volunteer item is that we have been asked to write up info about
the conference for Library High Tech News.  Anyone who is willing to write
a paragraph each on 3 or 4 meetings they attend and get it to me to include
in the report, I will appreciate it.

Norman Coombs
Chair of EASI
e-mail [log in to unmask]