AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Melody Allison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 13:09:47 GMT-5
Our library has created a team to assess current access to
information and resources for patrons with disabilities, find out
what the current technologies, etc. are, and then to make
recommendations/take action.

We are interested in the possibility of doing a @LIST2D6B.PML
patron
user need survey as part of this process.  This survey would help us
define what users say they actually need or what actually works for
them verses what we think they need or will work for them.

Have any of you done such a survey?  If so, would you please share
your experience with this survey?  Would it be possible to send us a
copy of the survey instrument used?

Thanks for your help!

Melody Allison, Librarian and LADACTeam member

Melody Allison, Librarian
Library Information Services/Monographic Cataloging
Cunningham Memorial Library
Indiana State University
Terre Haute, Indiana
(812) 237-2058