AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ellen Perlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 11:17:11 -0600
Dear List Members:

Thank you for your response.

The point of this very discussion list is that there IS something
that can be done, something WE all can do so that people who do
things differently (all of us) can achieve and be contributing
members of society.

If we want others to join and support our cause (the above point
of this list), we must convince people that our cause is a worthy
one -- NOT a waste of time and money, NOT a "problem" that should
"just please go away."

I personally am relieved in knowing that virtually everyone on
the planet eventually "joins the crowd," so sooner or later
everyone does get the point.

Positive Sells. Positive Wins. Every Time.

Ellen Perlow