AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Linda L. Walling" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 16:49:52 -0400
Audrey -- I'm so sorry to hear that you won't be continuing in your present
position. Thanks for all you've done to get ALA on track, and best wishes
with your next career. I'm glad you will continue to be on this listerv, and
I look forward to hearing about new directions you are taking.   Linda

Linda Lucas Walling
College of Library and Information Science
University of South Carolina
Columbia, SC 29208
Phone: 803-777-2298
Web page: http://www.libsci.sc.edu/linda/walling.htm