AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dick Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 14:07:29 -0500
Well, it is a fine article, there is no doubt about that. I sincerely hope
that the National Institute on Aging doesn't have a senior citizen who is
blind try to read the documentt.

Pictures are certainly worth a thousand words, but not when they are text.

Dick

Dick Banks    CIO EASI
Equal Access to Software and Information
http://www.easi.cc/
CELL Number 715-556-4587