AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Audrey Gorman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 06:39:23 -0500
Back By Popular Demand!

The PDF files of the conference preview are back up on the conference home page.  Members will have to scroll down to access them.  We have had a great demand for a printable document with all-inclusive information.  So, if people call asking where they are, you can direct them to the home page.  Thanks!

[And] Looky!  We just added our new awesome feature to the planner!  You can now add personal appointments in the planner (i.e. lunch with Deidre and Bob).  This is in response to member demand.  Spread the word!

Elizabeth Hutchison
Conference Promotion & Editorial Manager
American Library Association