AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Allegrini, Julia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 11:56:23 -0400
Fellow list-ers,
Please excuse any duplicates, I wanted this to reach the broadest number of
people and don't know how many of us are on both lists.

I am looking for information on CCTV's.  I have begun to research them for
purchase and use by public libraries.  Discussions with Reference and
Geneology folks have suggested that this item will have a broad range of
applications for a wide number of patrons, particularly those doing extended
geneology research.

I have been asked to find out if any of the devices can magnify microfilm,
fiche?  Anybody know of any product out there that is versatile and can be
used for print material, computer material and film?

Please respond to me directly, I will summarize results.  I asked a similar
question earlier about accessible microfilm readers and nobody could find a
product that was user friendly to a broader range of people.
Thanks
Julia Allegrini

Kenton County Public Library
Access Services Librarian