AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

EASI's Library Accessibility Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 2009 12:18:37 -0400
I'm not usually one to add 'me too' messages, but this is an important one.
It is an important declaration of mindset, attitude and ability, which I have
been pushing for some time and I believe Accessibility is by far preferable.
It is one place that 'because we've always done it that way' is profoundly
insufficient as a justification for continuing.

Zachariah Cameron
York University Staff Association

8.<http://ie8.msn.com/microsoft/internet-explorer-8/en-us/ie8.aspx?ocid=B037MSN55C0701A>