AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Breene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 09:59:01 -0500
I just received the Spring Catalog-1999 from the Don Johnston Company.  This
46 page catalog has a wide variety of educational programs and assistive
devices for students with disabilities.  Many of the assistive devices would
work for people of all ages while the education programs are more directed
to the K-12 population.  In reading the descriptions, there seems to be a
wealth of good education programs from this company.

You can mail to Don Johnston at:  Don Johnston, Inc., PO box 639, Wauconda,
IL USA 60084-0639, e-mail: [log in to unmask]   and their web site is:
www.donjohnston.com

Initially Don Johnston only developed software for Apple and Mac systems.
In this catalog, there are offerings for both Mac and Windows platforms.

I also noticed on the IBM Special Needs Systems web site at:
www.ibm.com/sns that there is an icon for Don Johnston software.

This information is posted for your information.  I have no personal
interest in the Don Johnston company or their products.

Jim
Jim Breene
Breene Disability Consulting
940 Arlington Drive