AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 09:18:09 -0600
David and List Members,
Please share information on the ADA and libraries on the list. This is an
interest of mine and probably most list members as well.

Thanks..John

ps.  I would also like to see your finished article.

>Dear List members:
>
>For an article on the ADA and library AT, I would appreciate receiving
>information on complaints about lack of ADA compliance by libraries with
>regard to AT or computer/website access, and how these complaints were
>resolved.
>
>David Johnson
>National Rehabilitation Information Center

John Moore
Information Coordinator

Texas Assistive Technology Partnership (TATP)
The University of Texas at Austin
SZB 252 D5100
Austin, Texas 78712-1290
(800) 828-7839