AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen M Russ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:16:22 -0600
As part of my involvement with Project PACE (http://www.ualr.edu/~pace/)
here at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, I am working on improving
the value and content of library bibliographic instruction for our disabled
students.  In addition to improving the services for the students, my work
will include a means of sharing my ideas with others.  I have several ideas
in mind to cover that, ranging from a library conference presentation to tip
sheets for librarians and teaching faculty who bring their classes for
library instruction.  I am in the midst of a massive literature review on
how such services can be improved, but I would be interested in comments
from anyone who has experience with the topic.  Were there any publications
that you felt were exceptional?  Did you have a great idea that was employed
by your library/university?  Any websites that you liked?

Everyone's input is greatly appreciated and I will be happy to share the end
results with other who are interested in the subject.  Thanks in advance.

Karen Russ
Documents Librarian/Assistant Professor
Ottenheimer Library
University of Arkansas at Little Rock