AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Stewart, Ron" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 07:05:52 -0700
Hi all,

Let me put a different slant on this. Our campus AT is a part of our regular
campus computer environment and subject to the same usage guidelines as
anything else. To lock away your AT and require special permission to use it
is to perpetuate an additional barrier to access. As long as everyone is
subject to the same restrictions I do not see a problem, but to have
additional hoops to jump through to access needed equipment is for me a
significant issue.

Ron Stewart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ron Stewart, Director