AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Linda L. Walling" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 14:48:43 -0400
I may be the last to know about this site, but I'm sending the URL in case
it's new to you, too. It's called Jakob Nielsen's site (Usable Information
Technology). The URL is http://www.useit.com/ The goal is to promote
simplicity in Web design. It's not specifically about accessibility, but he
does provide links to Trace, etc. I plan to alert my students to this site
to discourage them from the practice of adding "geegaws" (as one of our
faculty puts it)!    Linda

Linda Lucas Walling
College of Library and Information Science
University of South Carolina
Columbia, SC 29208
Phone: 803-777-2298
Web page: http://www.libsci.sc.edu/linda/walling.htm