AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ellen Perlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 09:46:42 -0600
Dear Alan:

Thanks very much.  Yes, the PowerPoint presentation at
http://www.ala.org/newsite does say that the ALA website will adhere "to
Level II of W3C's Website Accessibility Initiative" .. so, as the PowerPoint
reads, that the new website "will be accessible to ALL."

-- you really have to look for it...

And is the PowerPoint presentation accessible to ALL?

Just for the sake of recruiting new members, ALA should prominently
publicize the accessibility of the website in the the e-mail publicity that
can be retrieved in digital-text only format.

Ellen Perlow