AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prof Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 09:40:10 -0400
On Sunday July 9, EASI was recognized for its work helping libraries to be
more accessible to consumers with disabilities.  The Francis Joseph
Campbell Award was given to me, and I gratefully accepted it on behalf of
dozens and dozens of volunteers to enable EASI to do its work.  Many
librarians have given freely of their time and energy to the cause.  EASI
is proud to have been able to provide a mechanism to assist their tireless
work.

Dick Banks was there with me, and we will send out some reflections we have
on what is happening in libraries and what we think is going to happen in
the near future.

Norman Coombs, Ph.D.