AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Senge, Jeff" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 16:12:39 -0700
Upon re-reading your posting, I noticed you answered my question regarding
your library being open to the public as well as to registered students.
Two thoughts come to mind regarding this situation.

First, how does your library accommodate patrons with disabilities who are
members of the general public and not registered students if those who are
permitted to use the adapted computer lab need to be registered with the
Office of Disabled Student Services?

Second, how does your library handle similar situations for patrons without
disabilities?  Does your library have a policy restricting web use?

Jeff Senge