AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prof Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 15:23:38 -0400
Dear Nancy:

This is exciting.  Libraries have now become a real possibility for the
formerly print impaired like myself.  This is a wonderful new age, and I am
pleased that librarians see this as an opportunity and challenge rather
than just another bothersome problem.

I'll write and accept and really look forward to this coming year.

Norman