AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prof Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 14:08:41 -0400
EASI just received the e-mail recognition below.  We are grateful for this
recognition.  We pledge to continue making our web site a place where you
can locate information about education and students with disabilities with
a focus on access via adaptive computer technology.

You can help by continuing to point us to new, useful information.

Norman Coombs
Chair of EASI