AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prof Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 14:57:37 -0400
Carmela Cunningham and I have written a book for Oryx Press entitled:

Information Access and Adaptive computing.

I just found it is available for purchase online from amizon.com

You can go to amizon.com or probably use a search in most search engines
either for the book title or for either Carmela Cunningham or for Norman
Coombs and find the book with online ordering information.

Don't worry, we won't get rich with your purchase unless you can make it a
best seller.  We believe it has useful information for schools and colleges
to make their computer and information technology systems readily
accessible by persons with disabilities.  We sincerely trust that it will
be helpful for you or for someone at your institution.

Norman Coombs
Chair of EASI