AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Fruchterman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 14:23:12 -0800
     Just to mention that there are Braille displays for less.  We just
     started importing a 8 cell display for $1700, called the Bookworm.

     Jim

        Jim Fruchterman                      [log in to unmask]
        President                            Arkenstone, Inc.
        NASA Ames Moffett Complex, Bldg 23   1-800-444-4443
        P.O. Box 215                         1-650-603-8880
        Moffett Field, CA 94035-0215 USA     Fax: 1-650-603-8887
        http://www.arkenstone.org            TDD: 1-800-833-2753
        Arkenstone is a nonprofit organization with the motto:
                   "Information Access for Everyone!"