AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Schmetzke, Axel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 08:04:43 -0600
John--you are absolutely right! Messages meant to go to a specific
individual should be sent to this individual only. But alas--even
moderators are human and make mistakes (as I did last night when I
operated under the assumption that I was responding to a message
addressed to me only and when I forgot to double-check the address field
before hitting the "send" button).

My apology for the inconvenience that this may have caused, and a
reminder to others not to make the same mistake.

Axel Schmetzke
Moderator of AXSLIB-L