AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prof Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 09:46:07 -0800
I went to the article.  I am using explorer and jaws.  Using the jaws
cursor I could tell the article was on my screen, but jaws was not reading
it in any normal way.  It said something about "read only" which seemed to
hamper its accessibility.

Can I get an accessible version?
Norman Coombs, Ph.D.
CEO EASI Corp.