AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dick Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 13:58:27 -0600
Don Linder makes a free software plug-in that will export a PP presentation
to an accessible format.

Here is the URL for the download.

http://www.rehab.uiuc.edu/office/

EASI is going to conduct a free online clinic on creating accessible
PowerPoint. It will be a synchronous online event. We plan to conduct the
clinic in early May.

If anyone is interested in the free clinic, drop me a note with the subject
line. FREE POWEPOINT ACCESSIBILITY CLINIC in the subject line. Please don't
send the request to the list. We all get enough mail as it is. Send your
request to [log in to unmask]

I will send you the clinic details.

Dick

At 02:47 PM 4/1/2003 -0500, you wrote:

>Dear All,
>
>It would certainly more accessible to people if a "special" download were
>not necessary.  Accessibility should not require a specialized way to use
>something.
>
>Valerie Lewis

Dick Banks
Chief Technical Officer - EASI
Equal Access to Software and Information
http://easi.cc