AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leslie Fairall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 22:33:43 -0500
Hello:

I am a blind graduate student obtaining my masters' degree in
rehabilitation counseling from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock
(UALR). I need access to the Mental Measurements Yearbook for a career
assessment class I am currently taking. The problem is that my university
only subscribes to the print edition of the publication instead of the
online version. Unfortunately, this will not help me at all since I am not
able to read print. Does anyone know how I might be able to obtain access
to the electronic version somehow?

Thank you very much.