AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Margaret Brill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EASI's Library Accessibility Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 14:04:31 -0500
Bryna:
Thank you very much for offering to chair the group.  You will be perfect!
I hadn't come up with an agenda as yet - I was going to send out a message
to AXS-LIB about that, but one item is to see if anyone else is interested
in taking over as chair.  I hadn't been planning to go to Orlando but I
might now I'm not going to San Diego.  I'll tell Cathleen Bourdin that you
are going to do it,
Margaret

--On Thursday, December 11, 2003 11:30 AM -0500 "Coonin, Bryna"