AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dick Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EASI's Library Accessibility Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2006 13:06:47 -0600
Greeting

We have had a couple of people write and ask how they can set their
AXSLIB-L list subscriptions to digest. Digest means that you only get one
message a day with all the post of that particular day in one message.

All you need to do it this.

send an email message with nothing in the subject line with the
followng words in the body of the message.

SET AXSLIB-L DIGests

Send the message to: [log in to unmask]

If you have any problems, just let me know and I will set you to digest.

Dick

--
Dick Banks - Chief Technology Officer
EASI Online Courses Starting

Starting Feb. 6, 2006
Beginners Barrier-free Web Design
http://easi.cc/workshops/easiweb.htm

Barrier-free E-learning
http://easi.cc/workshops/easiweb.htm

NEW EASI PODCAST - Barrier-free IT - Tips and Tricks
SUBSCRIBE OR LISTEN
http://easi.cc/podcasts/

Check out EASI New Synchronous Clinics:
http://easi.cc/clinic.htm
EASI Home Page http://www.rit.edu/~easi
Online courses  and Clinics http://easi.cc/workshop.htm
Check the EASI Library Web http://www.rit.edu/~easi/lib.htm

>>> Error in line 8 of AXSLIB-L.MAILTPL: unknown formatting command <<<