AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prof Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 10:48:36 -0400
I want to apologize to both Sami Kahn and Dr. Scadden for a serious memory
lapse on my part.  This webcast is actually about Sami Kan's project which
is called Special Science Teams and it is a
professional development program for general and special education teachers,
grades 3-5.  It combines standards-based environmental science content,
cooperative learning strategies, collaborative teaching, and modifications
for students with disabilities in an effort to encourage all students in
science.  She is the Associate Director of the Center for Family
Involvement in
Schools.

Norman Coombs
Chair of EASI

The webcast is at http://www.rit.edu/~easi

Check the URL below to register your institutions
Web page in EASI's Batteri-free Web contest.
http://www.rit.edu/~easi