AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dick Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 05:32:27 -0500
If you have a port for a mouse on the laptops, which I am sure you do, any
mouse should work. The one I use with my laptop is an infrared mouse by
Logitech. I really like it because it will work on nearly any service and
the last thing I need to carry on the road is a mouse pad thankyou very much.

There are many models of Logitech mice or mouses. Never exactly sure which
is the right term. NO DEBATES PLEASE>

Anyway it waqs about thirty dollars and I NVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT.

Dick