AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Schmetzke, Axel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 08:55:45 -0500
Hi Dave,

I am equally interested in the information that you are seeking (especially
with regard to inaccessible web page design). If you hear about anything
(which is not posted to this forum), would you share it with me/us. Thanks.

For your article, you might be interested in data on web site accessibility
in libraries. In spring, I collected such data for the main library and
campus web pages of the University of Wisconsin campuses. They are readily
available at
http://library.uwsp.edu/aschmetz/Accessible/UW-Campuses/contents.htm. You
might also be interested in the article listed on my resources page under
the legal information rubric:
http://library.uwsp.edu/aschmetz/Accessible/pub_resources.htm#Legal_Info.

Good luck!

Axel Schmetzke