AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Audrey Gorman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 16:44:04 -0600
Susan,

Thanks for your suggestion.  It makes me feel like I'm on the right track, since I'll be meeting with Carol Boyer at RESNA either tomorrow (Tuesday) or Wednesday.  This is one of the items for discussion.  Anyone else at RESNA I should try to talk to?

Audrey

>>> [log in to unmask] 01/08/01 16:08 PM >>>
Audrey,
        I suggest that you invite the people from RESNA (Rehab Engineers Society of
North America) to exhibit. I am a member of RESNA, and find that the
publications and listservs bring a helpful tilt to my lenses. They have an
Education Special Interest Group as well as one for users of the services.
                                                Susan