AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Audrey J. Gorman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 11:27:15 -0600
With apologies to those who've already seen this in a personal message:

Please see the information below. If you've not already cast your ALA
ballot, please consider voting for Donna Dziedzic for ALA Council. Donna
has excellent experience, which includes deep committment to and advocacy
for library services for people with disabilities. She's an outstanding
administrator who values staff. She's oriented first and foremost to
excellent customer service. She's level-headed, articulate, and experienced
in the ways of ALA, including ALA Council. She knows how to get things done
with grace and efficiency.

She also has a great sense of humor and is a loyal friend.

Thanks,
Audrey

Audrey J. Gorman
Access for All
Naperville, IL, USA

Mobile: 630-661-9062
Office: 630-717-7336
www.accessall.net (under construction)
As you know, I'm a candidate for Councilor at large in the current
ALA election.  Please know I would appreciate and honor your
vote.  Most importantly, I hope you will vote in this election for
candidates you feel will best represent you.